SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, July 14, 2006

Mmmm....Cheeeeeese

Back in Wisconsin after a physically, mentally, and spiritually damaging 11 hour road trip. Ugh. Good to be back where the humidity is actually below 120%, and there aren't bugs the size of turkey vultures dive bombing my white ass. Oh, and I'm now back in a wet county. Praise the sweet baby Jebus.

Got to get this out of the way now. slb159 should be known as one of the 'true' hammer players. Sure, we all play the hammer with aplomb, but how far do you REALLY go with it? I played with SLB two nights ago and he called an all-in with ye olde 72 offsuit...and rivered a straight to take the pot. After the birth of my children, and maybe my wedding day, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life.

Wrigley has just about mastered potty training, so I can spare you all from the inanities of a proud father blathering on about his kid's bowel movements. He did mention to Smurfette the other night that he thought his penis was "really cute" and the top "looks like a peach!". Long story short: he gets it, he likes it, and only wear diapers at night. Huzzah! Another pound for the king (and by pound, I mean the astronomical dollar cost of diapering someone who weighs 26 pounds and stands 2 1/2 feet tall...and no, I'm not talking about Iggy).

Short post today, as I am at the library in Horicon again. I hope to get some sort of internet up and running at the house this week, so I can waste more time blogging, and donating my (not so) hard earned money to bloggers at the penny tables.

Now go read the 5 following blogs:

Drizz
Shadowtwin
Pauly
CC
Chad

8 Comments:

Blogger C.L. Russo said...

"...so I can spare you all from the inanities of a proud father blathering on about his kid's bowel movements."

Hey!

You're not talking about me, are you!? :)

7/14/06, 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get that connection up soon, and I'll let you win some of my nickels again.

Bhoooooooot!

--Parx

7/14/06, 3:33 PM  
Blogger slb159 said...

Over the last week, I have seen too many flops with 7's and/or 2's in them...it's insane. I got it done a different way, but the power of the hammer r00les in any situation...thanks for the pimp!

7/14/06, 7:20 PM  
Blogger TripJax said...

oh to play the hammer as such, someday...

7/14/06, 11:06 PM  
Blogger Uncle Rico said...

Wow, I keep forgetting to check your blog and it that was a lot of information, G! I'm glad you're not moving to KY. Dang. Wrigs cra(p)cks me up. Seriously, he needs a sitcom.

7/15/06, 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

2/16/07, 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2/21/07, 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

2/28/07, 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home