SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, February 25, 2006

Well, Fark Me




Dudes. Seriously. Fuck.

I hope all your pots are fat and juicy (un)like mine!!

My freeroll bankroll has taken a hit. Big time. I'm down to about $7.00. Ouch. It's those goddamn addicting SnGs that get me. I can't stop bubbling. I am bubble boy. Just when I think I'm going to bust out the short stack, the condom breaks and I spooge chips all over the place. And it's KILLING me.

I used to be able to money in the $5 and $10 SnGs without too much trouble, maybe missing the money once out of every 3 or 4 I entered. Lately, I can't get in the money no matter how much I beg, plead, or pray to the baby Jebus. I've been rivered out of the money by such fantastic holdings as 64o hitting their gutshot. Ad2c hitting a CLUB flush on the river when there are four clubs down, and I'm holding QQ-no clubs.

I know, I know, I know...we all have bad beat stories. It's a part of the game. But I took a goddamn nickel and freerolled my way to almost $100. Now it's almost all gone. WHY GOD?? WHY????!!!!!!!

Ahem. So.

Got a nice mention in The Blogfather's blog today, so that was a treat. Maybe I'll actually get some traffic around this pitiful site. I haven't exactly asked any one for a link yet, but probably will soon. This is a totally different experience than when I wrote The Baseball Boys. I'm trying to break into a VERY tight knit community. Back when I blogged about the MN Twins, there was The fame! The fortune! The locals lifting me on their shoulders and singing my praises! The mention in the Star Tribune! Damn, I miss that. I'm the king of the world!!!!!!

Right.

Anyhoo, as the junk kicking gets worse, I get more and more angry. I guess I should probably play one more SnG tonight and then get the kids out of the dryer.

BP