SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, December 05, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:13 $1.64 for unleaded in Milwaukee. Zoinks! #
  • 15:55 @donkeypuncher: We'll need a twitpic of that. #
  • 15:57 Greg Maddux announcing retirement on Monday. Nice run, Greg. #
  • 16:34 I always love it when my phone blows up at 4:30 on a Friday... #
  • 16:34 @RamaRama: Where are you? #
  • 16:44 @RamaRama: Geez, you're WAY up there. Watch out for the Mounties over the border. They LOVE drunk Americans. Not that I'd know. #
  • 17:07 @RamaRama: That's really good time. Usually about 2 hours to Duluth. Drunken weekend planned? #
  • 17:52 Drinking a rum and coke out of a Happy Meal cup (with a straw). #
  • 17:57 @katitude: the BLEEDING edge. #
  • 18:00 twitpic.com/qgg4 - Rum and Coke! FTW! #
  • 18:01 WARNING POKER BLOGGERS - Just withdrew $100 from FT. I may be requesting a PayPal/FT exchange from those that are totally awesome. #
  • 18:12 @mookie99: It wasn't the dude from Office Space, was it? #
  • 18:57 @DuggleBogey: And they say we're teetering on a depression! Cool camera, tho. #
  • 18:58 @DuggleBogey: Yeeeeeeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday too, mmmkay? Greeeeat. (Wow two Office Space quotes in one night!) #
  • 19:40 Also, the wife bought new "Presidents" placemats for the kids, they've already got the Obama one out. Again, FTW! #
  • 20:28 @good43: FT. After my cash, I'm busto. And I don't need much. #
  • 20:41 @Gamblingblues @donkeypuncher: I can't believe I'm only an hour and a half away from you guys. One of these days, I'm coming down. #
  • 20:45 @thisisnotapril: I live nowhere near Vegas, nor Houston. Chicago? That's close. #
  • 21:07 @Gamblingblues: Nice old school Wilco reference. Probably my favorite album. Or YHF. Maybe Summerteeth? #
  • 21:08 @BobbyBracelet: Funds, friend, funds. I've got 11 kids mouths that I have to feed. I haven't eaten a bite since 1997. Plus, sand is fun! #
  • 21:57 @BobbyBracelet: Read the the Run-on sentence post. HOLY SHIT FUNNY. It was like a 2 minute Curb Your Enthusiasm. Nice tie in at the end. #
  • 23:13 Caroline Kennedy has her eyes on Hillary's soon-to-be vacant NY Senate seat. OOOO, Camelot part deux. It is a silly place. #
  • 23:14 OMG, almost forgot: Happy Repeal Day, all of you drunk degenerates! DRINK! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home