SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:33 @Iggylicious: Go man, go!! #
  • 12:57 Not that anyone asked, but the LG Rumor phone is a complete piece of garbage. #
  • 13:39 @Gamblingblues: Really? The thing shuts off by itself constantly, and doesn't ring on incoming calls about 1/2 the time. Drives me nuts. #
  • 17:20 Commence firing up of poker machine. #
  • 17:34 We drink and we dry up and now we crumble into dust. #
  • 17:46 @taopauly: Not "Satisfaction"? #
  • 17:54 Was at 105 chips. Came back and am now the chip leader. #
  • 20:42 @BobbyBracelet: You ARE a handsome man. I mean, you're no @RamaRama, but you are a handsome man. No homo. #
  • 21:39 @thisisnotapril: Are you hanging out with @BobbyBracelet? #
  • 22:18 @Iggylicious: Riiiight. AND you're 6'2 185... #
  • 22:19 @Iggylicious: I keed. I keed. Nice work, man. Take it down. #
  • 23:33 Andy Samberg has a Will Ferrell like way of making even the lamest SNL skits tolerable. #
  • 23:34 @RamaRama: Fine, I'll drop you from my Twitter feed. Point taken...Sheesh. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home