SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 16:52 Stop what you're doin', cuz I'm about to ruin the image and the style that you're used to. #
  • 16:58 @RamaRama: Nice reference! I didn't even know he was in that. I bow to you, sir. #
  • 17:42 @mookie99: LOL. Sorry, man. #
  • 18:25 @RamaRama: Right now I am. Prolly later, too. I am, as you know, the king of $2 SnGs. #
  • 18:26 @RamaRama: Just saw the tweet about $2 pints of Two Hearted. What hell you say?? Where is this?? #
  • 19:16 Damn, old school Jackson 5 is so good. #
  • 21:28 @katitude: It gets worse. I'm addicted to it. And I love/hate it. #
  • 21:29 Also, Phantom Planet's "The Guest" is pretty kick ass. #
  • 21:41 Massive poker failure tonight... #
  • 22:19 Thank God for the new Q-Tip album to take the edge off a losing session. #
  • 22:43 @Katitude: G2G #
  • 22:49 OK, @thisisnotapril and @peacecorn, shall we also be Facebook friends? I'll, like, totally share my diary and stuff! #
  • 23:37 @thisisnotapril: You're right. You're cryptic enough here. I don't know if I could handle it on another platform. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home