SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, November 17, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:08 Peyton Manning...WTF? #
  • 13:12 Damn, do the Flying Burrito Brothers rule. #
  • 14:50 Damn Vikings... #
  • 18:02 @RamaRama: I live in Horicon, and even I knew that was going on! You're getting old. #
  • 20:07 @RamaRama: Do you have a quarter? #
  • 20:41 Always gotta fire that second pseudo-bluff bullet online if you know the other person has shit. #
  • 21:50 In case you're wondering: Yes, yes, I am the king of $2.25 SnGs on Full Tilt. #
  • 22:14 What kind of BS is @Easycure spewing now? Now that he dropped me for fear of hearing an opinion that goes against his, I can only imagine. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home