SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 12:25 @SnailTrax: I'm going to need you to call my wife to further clarify. Thanks. #
  • 12:48 MC Hammer is going to do a tweet-up in NYC next week. That dude is awesome. #
  • 13:55 Listening to Deerhunter and preparing a pot roast. Comfort food needed on a cold, shitty day. #
  • 16:34 Anybody know a good shareware program to transfer all of my songs off my work PC onto my iPod? Looking in your direction @metsfan. #
  • 16:37 Fold, fold, folding the night away on Full Tilt... #
  • 17:29 Friggin' break-even poker... #
  • 17:33 I'll say it again: Norm Coleman is a big tooth, wife-cheating, corrupt piece of garbage. #
  • 17:58 Listening to Squeeze and warming up. Family was napping, so I played poker in the garage. It's 34 or so out there. Brutal. #
  • 18:04 @Gamblingblues: There IS a TV in the garage. So I scream at O'Reilly and Hannity out there while texting Ayers about our next evil plot. #
  • 18:50 Why are people making a big deal about Obama calling himself a "mutt"? He was being funny, and...he is. 99% of us are... #
  • 19:04 @metsfan: Thanks, I'll check it out. Tried iPod Agent. FAIL. Appreciate the help. #
  • 19:06 6 max micro sng, pot roast and beer. Does it get any better than that? Shut up. #
  • 19:10 @metsfan: Planters wart? ;) #
  • 19:58 @RamaRama: Sorry, I never pay attention. But as you can see, I AM that good (at $2 SnGs...) #
  • 20:14 Bloody P is up $1.25 tonight. That's a pint of Busch Light at The Rubicon Ranch (emphasis on the RUBE)! #
  • 20:55 OK, now I"m bored. What do I do when I'm bored? Look for houses in Minneapolis, of course! #
  • 21:13 OK, maybe ONE more SnG... #
  • 21:37 Even at these limits, I suck whilst drinking... One more. Gotta chase those losses! #
  • 23:46 First snow! First snow! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home