SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:18 Just voted for Obama (duh). Will be watching election coverage Lionel Richie style: all night long (all night). #
  • 09:19 @fouronionrings: I was in and out in 5 minutes. #
  • 10:11 After almost two years of supporting Obama thru all of the primaries and gen election crap, it felt REALLY good to fill in that Obama oval. #
  • 14:06 I never get sick of Russ Brown's album. Listening in the car right now. #
  • 15:54 @Gamblingblues: I'd prefer Twitter. #
  • 15:55 @fouronionrings: Yes, I do! Was it the five minutes to vote that gave it away? #
  • 15:55 isobamapresident.com/ #
  • 16:20 Awesome spoof of the Will.I.Am "Yes We Can" video: is.gd/5TvV #
  • 16:30 @DuggleBogey: Electric Light Orchestra? I used to love "Don't Bring Me Down". #
  • 17:05 In order to bring Obama much luck in Pennsylvania 2nite, I am drinking Rolling Rock. #
  • 17:43 My boy and I compromised: 15 more minutes of Phineas and Ferb on Disney and THEN I get watch election coverage (he does homework). #
  • 18:02 Indiana is looking tight early. #
  • 18:17 @good43: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! #
  • 18:23 Am I starting get worried about Indiana and Virginia for nothing?? Or is it ok to wet myself a little bit? #
  • 18:29 @metsfan: Thanks for talking me off the ledge. You're right. Stupid networks looking to fill air time... #
  • 19:14 Wow. Rush Limbaugh really IS a big, fat idiot. #
  • 19:32 Ha! Goodbye Liddy Dole! Cue www.sadtrombone.com. Awesome. #
  • 19:35 @RamaRama: If there is, let me know. #
  • 20:42 @Dugglebogey: Did they call it for Franken? #
  • 20:57 @pokerstage: It was the Godless commercial that killed her. #
  • 20:58 @peacecorn: No! #
  • 22:03 Wow. I almost want to cry right now. No homo. #
  • 22:07 "The ultimate color line has been crossed" - MSNBC. Beautiful #
  • 23:28 YES. WE. DID. I can't get the tears out of my eyes. What an insane ride it's been the past 21 months. #
  • 23:30 We did it. Let's go old school: is.gd/fGA #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home