SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:24 @metsfan: LOVE @fakesarahpalin #
  • 17:27 Only old ladies write checks anymore... #
  • 19:09 Bacon and cheddar is like chocolate and peanut butter. #
  • 21:17 @DuggleBogey: No. Very well said. #
  • 21:18 @DuggleBogey: The thing I hate most is the name calling and personal attacks.I try to stay away from it as much as humanly possible. #
  • 21:33 @DuggleBogey: StB respnded to my Obama post about why he supports McCain. Except he didn't bring up McCain ONCE. tinyurl.com/6kqogy #
  • 21:51 I just did some research, and apparently I'm Malcolm X's grandson. Sweet!! #
  • 21:57 @RamaRama: I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!!!! #
  • 22:07 YOU DON'T WORK TOMORROW?? YOU HAD BETTER KILL THAT KEG. Also, I hate you. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home