SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:54 This damn cold won't go away. #
  • 18:45 Stayed too long at the bar. Getting ready for Obama's "infomercial". #
  • 19:04 Secretly afraid that this infomercial is going to backfire... Pretty good so far, though. #
  • 19:23 Re-Tweeting @metsfan because it's that good: tinyurl.com/6yx64c #
  • 19:31 Good 1/2 hour of Obama. I think he did it well. #
  • 21:00 Phillies win the World Series. Who phucking cares?? #
  • 21:11 Are they boo'ing the shit out of Selig, or is that my wife rating my sexual performance? #
  • 21:12 @RamaRama: No shit. My fantasy team is faltering, all I have is baseball. And now it's done. Gonna hang myself with a dishcloth. #
  • 21:23 @RamaRama:Yeah, too short. Too much chin. Gonna try mid-size bath towel. Wife would kill me if I used a full sized one. #
  • 23:34 @RamaRama: Sorry, away from the computer. No poker tonight. Poke-her, maybe. Giggidy giggidy. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home