SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 01:28 I am SO going to bed. #
  • 01:28 Now. #
  • 01:29 No, really. Now. #
  • 11:32 @MCHammer: Milwaukee, WI #
  • 11:32 @fouronionrings: That means we're getting it tomorrow! Is is a lot or just flurries? #
  • 12:19 Kids are getting ready for trick-or-treating. #
  • 14:43 Drinking rum & cokes and handing out candy. Freaking freezing out here! #
  • 20:45 After 6 hours of being with 7 kids, hooray for peace and fucking quiet. #
  • 21:07 The National Review has gone completely and totally nuts: tinyurl.com/64wkkr and tinyurl.com/6s7hro . #
  • 22:24 @good43:I generally do not friend unless I was really tight with them in the past,or am really tight with them now.Otherwise, it's a contest #
  • 22:34 Wow. Just hitting me how much I've drank/ate today. My liver is going to kick my ass tomorrow. And it may be bloated enough to reach it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home