SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:10 Joba Chamberlain arrested for DUI! I'd drink and drive too after the season they had... #
  • 00:17 AND Tea Leoni may be back on the market?? What a great day! Excuse me while I get to the gym. #
  • 00:28 @pokerstage: Howdy! #
  • 00:30 I would just like to say that I'm happy today. Not only is @pokerstage following me, but so is @MCHammer. I couldn't be more proud. #
  • 01:02 The first rule of Poker Club is NEVER play an SnG with @Ramama. FT will go offline and then you are up until 1am drinking bad wine... #
  • 09:47 Retweeting @FakeSarahPalin: Kind of sad I sat out of this: tinyurl.com #
  • 10:00 Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama #
  • 12:04 Full Tilt Poker refunded me my SnG buy-in from last night, + split the prize pool accordingly. This is why I love Full Tilt. #
  • 12:07 Wow. Vikings look sharp early. #
  • 12:25 Leave it to the Vikings... #
  • 13:13 Wow. The Vikings just suck. Just, wow on the suckage. #
  • 15:07 Hey, thanks for showing up today, T.O.... #
  • 15:59 Commence drinking. #
  • 16:07 The Vikes/Bears game was embarrassing. How can you let Kyle FREAKING Orton put up that many points on you? Defense and Special teams? Yuck. #
  • 16:10 El Tinklenberg has raised $438,000 since 3pm Friday. He should really thank Michele Bachmann for being such a nazi. EPIC FAIL for the GOP! #
  • 16:24 Anyone ever hear of a "micro" brewery called "Ybor Gold"? #
  • 16:25 God,I love that Obama commercial that has video of McCain saying how he voted with Bush over 90% of the time, more than his GOP counterparts #
  • 16:28 @F1F1: LMAO at how you GOP wingnuts will say anything to go negative. #
  • 16:38 @Gamblingblues: Wait till you hit ten beers, and then go for the pizza. You'll appreciate the pizza SO much more at that point. #
  • 17:05 Working on an twangy sounding version of "Breaking Free" from High School Musical. Let the ridiculing begin! #
  • 17:06 I wish I were joking: "An Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches" tinyurl.com/5zyxsy (PDF). WOW... #
  • 18:25 Peyton Manning got me TWO fantasy points today. What hick douchebag. #
  • 18:27 @Gamblingblues: Congrats on the new niece! Say hello to her mother for me. #
  • 18:47 @taopauly: Amen. #
  • 20:21 @pokerstage: What's the over/under that you cry? #
  • 20:26 ACORN, what? Oh snap! tinyurl.com/6o3c35 #
  • 20:43 ACORN, what? There's more! tinyurl.com/6gedhj #
  • 21:06 @metsfan: Go Sox! #
  • 22:09 WTF? Obama and Ayers had dinner in Chicago tonight? What's he thinking??? tinyurl.com/349ygu #
  • 22:40 R.I.P. 2008 Red Sox... #
  • 22:48 @metsfan: No shit! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home