SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, October 10, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:03 Tired of losing business to trunk slammers. #
  • 10:26 Dow at 8230. This is so insane. #
  • 14:03 Reagan for Obama: tinyurl.com/3sr9t5 #
  • 18:32 Lamenting a lot of stuff today. #
  • 19:26 Go Red Sox! Drinking a Ybor Sampler (not bad!) and watching the TBS clowns try to make sense of their suits. #
  • 19:32 With the way the McCain/Palin rallies have been going lately, I imagine they'd support this: tinyurl.com/5xwjfu #
  • 19:51 If I saw Tucker Bounds on the street or in a bar, I'd pants him and then punch him straight in the mouth. What a complete and total tool. #
  • 20:08 @Gamblingblues: I don't know how I got along without my Moto Q for so long. #
  • 20:11 This just in: Palin "unlawfully abused her authority" in TrooperGate. Doggone it, ya think? #
  • 20:26 Boner Party may be one of the funniest blogs I've seen in awhile. bonerparty.tumblr.com/ #
  • 20:28 @SnailTrax: tinyurl.com/42zjag #
  • 21:16 @DeadMoneyInc: That site is so great (and accurate), I can't take it. #
  • 21:52 OK, it may be time to move back to Minneapolis... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home