SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 23:44 1 epic win (thanks @katitude for swinging by my micro-sng. You were my good luck charm!), and 1 epic loss on the tables tonight. #
  • 23:45 www.johnmccainrecord.com/ #
  • 23:58 Darn right I'm a doggone maverick of the low limit tables! #
  • 00:21 Did I just see a PokerStars ad on ESPN with Vanessa Russo pushing all-in with The Hammer? I think I did! #
  • 00:22 @JoeSpeaker: The White Sox must die. You know it's true. #
  • 13:53 @thisisnotapril: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! #
  • 20:03 @fouronionrings: You have any idea how our match up in Fantasy Football is going?? #
  • 21:07 @fouronionrings: Congrats in advance of your win! #
  • 21:13 New post up at www.verbosities.com. Looking forward to the right wing spin doctors of the blogosphere tearing me a new one. FTW! #
  • 22:52 Is "Nebraska" one of the best albums of all time, or am I just nuts? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home