SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 23:35 @_jjok_ I are thanking you for me you not finding stupid. Vote fer Nader! Git R done! #
  • 09:44 Piper Palin got some doggone good Christian upbringing: tinyurl.com/48ace9 #
  • 16:04 Finally found a DFL station that has Obama yard signs left. Watch out Horicon, the liberals are coming!!! #
  • 18:16 @RamaRama: Brewers up on the Phillies 2-0 in the 3rd. That's what I got going on. Take that HOYAZO! #
  • 18:17 I mean 2nd. #
  • 20:16 The Atlas Shrugged part of this episode of "Get Your War On" never fails to make me laugh hysterically: tinyurl.com/48vd4d #
  • 21:42 I love lamp. #
  • 21:44 I know my son's name is Wrigley, but I'm rooting for the Dodgers this series. #
  • 22:03 Damn do these 9 handed SnG's take FOREVER... #
  • 23:13 My major crush on Tina Fey may turn into "crazy stalking" after tonight's SNL debate spoof. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home