SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, October 03, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:59 @DeadMoneyInc: Chris Matthews getting unknowingly Rick Rolled has made my morning. #
  • 10:31 Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart: tinyurl.com/5xqbfw #
  • 15:19 @good43: One for me, one for my homie. And by homie, I mean my 401K #
  • 17:06 City or country, townies run amok in Wisconsin... #
  • 19:53 @peacecorn: Sorry about that. #
  • 20:01 Insanely happy that the White Sox are getting their asses handed to them. #
  • 20:28 @RamaRama: Agreed. Pierzynski is a complete tool. Especially with that (Jermaine) dyed haircut. #
  • 22:04 How much fucking HUSTLE does Jason Bay have?? #
  • 22:11 Downloading William Shatner's "Has Been". Yes, I am that ironically cool. #
  • 22:50 @Easycure: Or Cheney's coming to town. #
  • 23:18 So, word on the street is that McCain is going to only post attack ads for the next month, even though he vowed to run a "clean campaign"... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home