SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 09:55 @Easycure: THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!! #
  • 10:52 Arrrrrrgh! tinyurl.com/42comp #
  • 12:31 @Good43: You are missing out, my man. Especially on Uncle Tupelo and Wilco. And the first Son Volt album. #
  • 12:55 Digging the new Ben Folds "Way To Normal" album. Not quite as good as "Songs for Silverman", but pretty damn good. #
  • 14:59 StB is a tool. #
  • 15:13 John McCain thinks Hugo Chavez of VENEZUILA is from the Middle East... tinyurl.com/3pvp4y #
  • 15:14 @thisisnotapril: Oh nothing really. Just www.verbosities.com stuff. He should work for McCain his spin is so good... #
  • 15:24 YES! www.ishoprepair.ca/ I can get my 20g G4 iPod going again! #
  • 17:27 I can't believe you guys haven't see that thread before. It gets even funnier the more times you read it. #
  • 18:58 Danks is FILTHY tonite. #
  • 19:03 @ramarama Youi watching this? #
  • 19:25 @ramarama I'm the only one who cares about this game in this podunk Sconie bar. #
  • 19:26 @ramarama Also, U #
  • 19:27 that wa supposed to read- Also, I think Sam is here. #
  • 20:19 fuck thome #
  • 20:49 This is not lookinggood for the Twins #
  • 20:59 Fuck me. Go Brewers! #
  • 22:37 @DuggleBogey: True, true. #
  • 22:38 Where's the comment from StB on www.verbosities.com?? Has he realized that the GOP's house is in utter disarray??? #
  • 22:39 OK, so I'm putting away my Twins caps for the season and going with the old skool Brewers' caps. I look better in royal blue anyway... #
  • 23:14 New "StB is a Tool" post up at www.verbosities.com . OK, not about him, but who he supports. And sort of about him. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

1/31/10, 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home