SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, September 29, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:24 @katitude: www.zennioptical.com #
  • 11:01 Anxiously waiting for the Tigers and White Sox to play today... #
  • 13:11 Damn rain is delaying the W.Sox/Tigers tilt. #
  • 15:21 @DuggleBogey: Agreed. #
  • 17:30 Tigers tie it up 1-1 #
  • 17:53 I love that the McCain camp tried to take credit for the bailout bill this morning, and then were pointing fingers this afternoon. Classic. #
  • 18:22 Fucking Tigers. Seriously. Why don't you just fucking send Leyland out to pitch??? #
  • 18:23 @_jjok_ : Well hello, sailor! Didn't realize until just now you were following me. Howdy. #
  • 18:25 And we'll see you in Chicago tomorrow, Twins fans... #
  • 20:18 Where's @RamaRama?? No comment on the Twins??? #
  • 20:30 @Easycure: Um, did you SEE the score of the White Sox/Tigers game? I respectfully disagree... #
  • 20:32 Drinking Keystone Light while watching MNF. Quick question: Is there a Keystone? There's Light, but I've never seen Keystone. #
  • 21:26 @peacecorn: EPIC WIN!!!!!!!! #
  • 21:29 I like how Rasmussen Polling's site has not one, but TWO McCain ads on the front page...Bias anyone? #
  • 21:32 @ericjodom: I suppose they could have bought the wallpaper as well. #
  • 21:33 @ericjodom: After today, McCain's got a snowball's chance in hell. And that's being generous. #
  • 21:36 @bonasaurus : Yeah. The best part was that the audience thought it was a spoof. Sorry! She's that dumb. #
  • 21:50 @RamaRama @fouronionrings: You BOTH got the Red Circle of Death within a half hour of each other? I smell conspiracy! #
  • 22:20 @fouronionrings: How much closer? I don't have Stattracker!!!! #
  • 22:46 @fouronionrings: Thanks. Getting nervous, chewing nails, masturbating furiously. I mean, getting nervous. #
  • 22:54 The wives are off to bed. I'll be joining one of them shortly. No more Santonio Holmes TD, plz. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home