SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:49 @Easycure: Yeah, hammering away at things that have been vetted over a year ago (Ayers, for example) is really great reporting... #
  • 14:05 @metsfan: Preach it bruthah! Can I get an "AMEN"??? #
  • 14:17 Today, in MY state, McCain brought up the Bridge to Nowhere AGAIN!! "Thanks, but no thanks" my ass. Seriously John, we're not that dumb... #
  • 14:27 @good43: I don't think it's hit bottom yet, either. #
  • 14:48 GOP hard at work listening in on ordinary Americans after it promised not to: tinyurl.com/4vr46t I'm shocked! #
  • 15:03 @good43: OUCH #
  • 15:06 @Easycure: It's all over the news. Give it up. Your party consistently lies to the American public. And we are fed up (see: Prez Polls). #
  • 15:09 In honor of another insane day on Wall Street, I have vowed to drink beer and watch baseball this evening. Cheap beer, of course. #
  • 15:21 @Easycure: Yeah, ACORN and Obama are the reason we're in this mess... Try 8 years of deregulation and voodoo economics that DON'T WORK #
  • 15:24 McCain to Keating: "I'm yours till death do us part" tinyurl.com/3w9z9u #
  • 15:25 Oops, got that backward: Keating to McCain. #
  • 15:47 @metsfan: Tru dat. #
  • 16:23 There are two positions to take in the current financial market: Cash and Fetal. (cue rimshot) #
  • 18:25 How many times do you think Sarah Palin says "Also" when she's let into public? 50 times in a minute? 100 times? #
  • 18:32 tinyurl.com/5weelo . @Easycure: Bill Ayers who? Let's talk Joe Vogler, an IRANIAN sponsored AIP Leader.. #
  • 18:40 @SnailTrax: Everyone has their Holy Grail. #
  • 21:51 Everyone who thinks that Tim McCarver and Joe Buck are complete and total fucking morons, please *raise* your hands. And I mean FUCK HEADS. #
  • 22:46 @_jjok_ and @metsfan I guess everyone else out there LOVES these guys... I sort of want to kill myself with a spork when they're on. #
  • 22:47 @peacecorn: Maureen Dowd is a F-0-X. Rowr! #
  • 22:48 Also, my thinking that Maureen Dowd is a F-O-X has no correlation to FOX News, which is generally full of horse manure. #
  • 22:58 Also, @Gamblingblues:Would it kill ya to put me on the Contributors list?? ;) (I seriously hate emoticons; sometimes you have to use them) #
  • 23:00 @_jjok_ Fair and balanced?? ROFL. That's like saying MSNBC is exactly the same as FOX. C'mon, we're all grown ups here... #
  • 23:02 Night all, before I leave: THE BROKERS WITH HANDS ON THEIR FACES BLOG: tinyurl.com/4jovda #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home