SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 23:43 @Easycure: Eat shit? We're talking about the, you know, LAW here. Spin everything: That's what you hatemongers do best. #
  • 23:44 @RamaRama: Today was an "epiphany" sort of day. I need back into society. And Lyle's. #
  • 23:47 @Easycure: You're really good at researching the inital sources of allegations, just not the truth behind them. Guilty is still guilty. #
  • 12:15 @Easycure: Everything is a vast left wing conspiracy, right? #
  • 12:16 This pretty much sums up the current political climate: tinyurl.com/3fmlv9 #
  • 15:06 I should probably clean the gutters out more than once every two years. Yuck. #
  • 16:12 Here's what you've had working behind the scenes in the McCain camp: tinyurl.com/4j3b4s #
  • 17:47 Greek chicken on the grill, beer in hand, Red Sox game on in an hour or so. Who says the world is ending? Feels good to me. #
  • 18:03 Teaching my son some sweet mime moves. Marceau represent! #
  • 19:13 How did I miss this?? tinyurl.com/4aro5v #
  • 19:21 I just need to take a moment to say that Jason Bay is the MAN! #
  • 19:29 @Gamblingblues: Twitter review after the film, please. I'm looking forward to seeing it. #
  • 20:41 Um, yank Beckett? PLEASE?? #
  • 21:31 Tito, Tito, Tito...Beckett should never have come in to pitch the 5th. #
  • 21:57 Totally digging these Son Volt Acoustic Session tunes. Better than the tracks on the albums. #
  • 21:59 I really love that @jonathancoulton is one of my two subscribers on www.friendfeed.com. I'm special! #
  • 22:49 @RamaRama: Find me a place in South that is safe and around $200K. I will buy you a 6 pack. #
  • 23:10 It was supposed to be mine. All of it. Seriously. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home