SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 08:28 @Easycure: There is video... #
  • 11:44 When is the blogger get together?? I may have a free ticket to Vegas coming my way. #
  • 16:18 LIVE POKER IN T-MINUS 2 HOURS! First time in months. #
  • 16:20 You stay classy, Riverside! tinyurl.com/3zbgw5 #
  • 21:05 I think my mid-life crisis is almost done. And I didn't get perm OR a convertible. Although both were tempting. Except the perm. #
  • 21:22 Does anyone really read The Drudge Report anymore, unless they break a scandal? OK, everyone except @Easycure. Anyone? #
  • 21:36 GOP lackeys are attacking Obama about not wearing an America Flag pin. Um..he's worn one the past 3 debates. McCain? Not once. Try again.. #
  • 21:40 @iggylicious: Sure. #
  • 22:41 @RamaRama: Yeah, me too. Bounced from my home game with AK vs. big stack with JTo.... #
  • 22:42 I am Poker Champ. And Joe the Plumber. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home