SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, October 17, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 10:13 John Stewart: "Why are we vetting this Joe the Plumber guy? He's already done more interviews than Sarah Palin." #
  • 12:38 Prophetic Onion article from January, 2001: www.theonion.com/content/node/28784 #
  • 13:53 If you dial 1-800-MY-BONER, you get Amnesty International. Just sayin'. #
  • 14:54 Feels like a Monday today... #
  • 17:24 @Gamblingblues: My favorite song on that album is "16 Days". Killer album overall though. #
  • 18:00 Chicago Tribune endorses Obama. Sure, hometown paper, but he's the first Democrat the paper has EVER endorsed in its 161 year history. #
  • 19:42 No baseball? No debates? What's a boy to do on a Friday night? I think I may take @SnailTrax's lead. Gotta find my Millay paperback... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home