SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:37 OK, I can't believe this happened tonight. Still. SO amazed and happy. #
  • 00:55 I also can't believe that McCarthy-ist Michele Bachmann held onto her seat in MN. WTF?? #
  • 11:07 @Gamblingblues: Amen! But, I think I could turn her if given a chance. @RachelMaddow, give me a chance! #
  • 11:10 Retweet @FakeSarahPalin: GOSHDARNLIBERALS HACKED MY MOTHERFUMPINGWEBSITE GARRHRHHQLAYZMP palinaspresident.us/ #
  • 11:31 Great Onion article on the Obama presidency: is.gd/6ndL #
  • 12:12 Just. Wow. is.gd/6jIq #
  • 12:57 @Gamblingblues: I think ACORN registered him. #
  • 13:42 @pokerstage: Just saw that. Sad. #
  • 14:11 Rahm Emanuel accepts job as Obama's chief of staff. is.gd/6qHE #
  • 19:30 I perfect the Jucy Lucy on the grill, thankyouverymuch. #
  • 21:10 OK, MCHammer has been a little too Twitter happy lately. It kills me, but I may have to drop him. #
  • 21:39 Palin didn't know what countries were in NAFTA, and didn't understand that Africa was a CONTINENT. is.gd/6sEW . Um, scary WOW. #
  • 21:47 Paul Slansky: A new verb "to Bush," defined as "to fuck up utterly, to fail miserably, to run something - i.e. a nation - into the ground." #
  • 21:48 @Iggylicious: White people rule!!!! OK, I mean, you know, not at the executive branch anymore, but I hope you get my meaning. XOXO, BP #
  • 23:15 @RamaRama: You are a part of that anti-American group people keep talking about. This Bud's FOR YOU (Commie). #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home