SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, November 10, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 14:23 F&$@'ing Vikings... #
  • 15:10 @fouronionrings: How about F%$@'in Brad Childress? #
  • 15:18 Looks like it's going to be another ugly, pointless Viking loss... #
  • 15:19 NO WAY! #
  • 15:35 @RamaRama: Unbelievable. I thought sure they were going to throw another game away. Welcome to (a tie for) first place in the NFC North! #
  • 16:07 I think I finished the internet today. #
  • 16:58 @JoeSpeaker: You are my hero. @RamaRama: You are now in 2nd. #
  • 17:39 @RamaRama: You have a kegerator! It's never over! #
  • 18:04 Digging the Q-Tip album. #
  • 18:44 @JoeSpeaker @Gamblingblues: Herm should've played for the tie and hoped to win in OT. He's gonna get crucified. #
  • 19:46 I miss @FakeSarahPalin... #
  • 20:28 @fouronionrings: You're still up! There's still hope! #
  • 20:46 I sadly had to unfollow MCHammer on Twitter... #
  • 20:54 @fouronionrings: I hear you. Good luck, man. #
  • 22:07 @taopauly rules for the live WSOP Twitter updates. #
  • 22:33 @peacecorn: LUCKY! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home