SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:23 @iggylicious: Nice work holding onto her for so long! #
  • 14:44 @RamaRama: AMWAY again? #
  • 14:55 @RamaRama: Jeez, that's STILL going on? What a prick. #
  • 19:16 WHO IN THE FUCK PUT A QUARTER IN MY BOY TONIGHT???? HE HASN"T STOPPED TALKING FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT... #
  • 19:25 @RamaRama: You did, and more...Time to bring out the muzzle and straightjacket. That (almost) always works. #
  • 19:26 Also, Chinese Democracy by GNR? Pretty shitty so far (I'm on track 3)...Wait, track 3 actually SOUNDS like Axl... #
  • 19:32 No, no, it's pretty shitty. #
  • 20:09 @RamaRama: Williams again? #
  • 20:15 I've found a Twitter avatar that may rival @Iggylicious 's. #
  • 20:48 This one is not only for @SnailTrax, but also because I love you all: is.gd/7gG6 #
  • 21:08 @peacecorn: Ooooo, I like that! Since I'm no longer a "chick magnet", "fridge magnet" may work perfectly. #
  • 21:09 @metsfan: One can hope. Looks like Coleman may not win in MN either if the recount works out. Again, one can hope. #
  • 21:26 Wait. @peacorn: I didn't mean the Nixon/Elvis avatar. I have something evil in the wings. #
  • 22:10 @peacecorn: Um...well, it's not Paris Hilton's body. You'll see. Remember Hee-Haw? #
  • 22:17 How in the fuck does shit like this still happen in this day and age?? is.gd/7hRq #
  • 22:25 @RamaRama: People are messed up. Seriously. That could be my kid in 6 years, for god's sake. People can be fucking animals. #
  • 22:29 On a lighter note: "Margot and the Nuclear So and So's" are pretty damn good. #
  • 22:49 @RamaRama: I'm 1/2 Somali, 1/2 kitten. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home