SponsoredTweets referral badge



Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 18:29 Wow. I'm pretty drunk! #
  • 18:44 I honestly can't believe that I've had 2013 updates on Twitter... NERD ALERT #
  • 18:49 Remember when I was friends with @Easycure? That was awesome. I really enjoy tweeting with him. Too bad he dropped me for being a bleedin #
  • 19:00 @RamaRama: Yes, yes it does. Off to cut myself! #
  • 19:02 Also, thanks to Boner Party for giving me a new name to drop at bars: "Hugh G Rection" is.gd/7zrf #
  • 19:03 @RamaRama: WHAT??? The Ting Tings are SOOOOO just ok! Shame on you! I am going to revoke your hep cat card next time I see you. #
  • 19:18 @RamaRama: Yep. I'm no sign language expert, but I can damn well sign "OVERRATED!". #
  • 19:35 @fouronionrings: Don't know if I can do it. I'll give it my damnedest, tho. #
  • 19:38 @good43 @RamaRama:You guys are MAJOR geeks. Srsly. It's pretty bad. Also,I knew what @good43 was talking about, too. Just not as vocal... #
  • 21:29 @metsfan: Still not as good as Hugh G Rection #
  • 22:13 Does anyone else get sick of The Huffington Post? I don't check my Google Reader for 10 hours today, and there are over 200 new posts!! WTF? #
  • 22:30 Still laughing about "Hugh G Rection". Yes, still... And yes, I'm an 11 year old boy. #
  • 22:46 @peacecorn: You are right. I do love it. Future avatar, me thinks. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home