SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 21:34 @RamaRama: You have the best girlfriend ever. #
  • 21:41 @metsfan: Um, have you checked out the economy lately? ;) #
  • 21:42 @mookie99: Force yourself to throw up. Works. Every. Time. #
  • 21:51 If I end up going busto on Full Tilt, I'm done with online poker. FOE-EVAHZ #
  • 23:14 I just did my first "un-Friending" on Facebook. Total religious nutcase. #
  • 10:57 Entire Macy's Day Parade getting Rick Rolled! #
  • 11:35 Macy's Parade Rick Roll already on You Tube: tinyurl.com/6ast9l Pretty funny. #
  • 12:55 I'm thankful today for having Lendale White on my fantasy football team (and Tennessee's Defense). Sorry @BobbyBracelet & @Gamblingblues. #
  • 14:32 Having a Keystone Light and watching Tennessee destroy Detroit and my fantasy team destroy my opponent. #
  • 15:04 Wow, the "Once" soundtrack is pretty good. #
  • 15:06 Also, drinking + ebay = bad juju. #
  • 15:54 @Callie25: Why did you choose to follow me, of all people? #
  • 16:00 The key to Thanksgiving is to get your buzz on BEFORE you go to the in-laws house. I am there. Hilarity to ensue. #
  • 16:21 @NumbBono: I got nuthin'. #
  • 17:36 Everyone comparing phones. @Gamblingblues: I lose with the LG Rumor... #
  • 18:57 Wow. No family drama whatsoever. Shocked. Better stir something up. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home