SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 00:43 @peacecorn: Let me know. I'll swing by to hold your hair back while you ralph. #
  • 00:45 Full Tilt is sooooo fucking river rigged. TILT TILT TILT TILT TILT #
  • 12:17 @Iggylicious: Boooo! Nice work getting to the final table!!! #
  • 20:26 Back from the baby dedication. Am now dedicated to getting my buzz on. And maybe play poker. #
  • 20:32 Wow, do I hate Peyton Manning tonight... #
  • 20:38 Has Twitter become the new poker blog? #
  • 21:07 @Dugglebogey: And stay with that way of thinking. It gets addicting after awhile. No homo. #
  • 21:52 Can't believe that I spaced Colbert's Christmas Special tonight!!! DAMN. IT. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home