SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 17:12 Damn is following @THE_REAL_SHAQ a surreal and awesome experience. #
  • 17:26 Retweet @THE_REAL_SHAQ: Im wearing a jacket dat says 1946, a lady asked me wat it means, i replied, mam its the yr i was born. Lol. YES! #
  • 17:30 Right-on list of the 7 most annoying people that show up at Thanksgiving: is.gd/8Rwd #
  • 19:09 I am playing terrible, terrible poker. TERRIBLE. EVEN AT MY LEVELS. #
  • 19:20 @Gamblingblues: It's can only be Jared's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #
  • 20:27 I am kicking all kinds of ass on this stupid freeroll. #
  • 20:38 So I can't win a 6-handed SnG tonight to save my life, but I can final table a 180 MTT donkroll... WTF? #
  • 21:51 @donkeypuncher: Pseudo metrosexuals represent! I am a fan of all three as well. I have also been known to have a wine cooler. No homo. #
  • 21:55 And a Zima. #
  • 22:09 @taopauly: Indeed! One more pass for a TD to Lance Moore and I make an insane comeback in my fantasy league. Until then: I drink. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home