SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, December 01, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:25 twitpic.com/p9sq - Now THIS is too cold to outside. #
  • 14:01 WTF Peyton? You're KILLING "Rotten Julio" (my fantasy team)... #
  • 15:30 Peyton Manning's 'stellar' performance may have just cost me my match-up this week. Bastard. #
  • 18:33 Kids and I are trying to decorate the tree. The wife is going crazy with the vacuum... #
  • 19:06 Manning didn't screw me with his -1 point today. Only because Phillip Rivers only scored one point. #
  • 19:38 twitpic.com/pcq2 - Not much else to do on a cold snowy WI night. #
  • 19:39 @RamaRama: Being away for 2 1/2 years, I sorta miss the stupid Hollidazzle Parade. No homo. #
  • 19:41 @RamaRama: I just got started. Had to push through the pain. #
  • 19:42 I always forget why New Glarus' "Spotted Cow" is my favorite beer. Until I have one (or 6). #
  • 20:34 Watching the Vikes with the sound MUTED. Listening to Bon Iver's "For Emma, Forever Ago" instead. Much better than Madden... #
  • 21:49 Listening to The Sadies and waiting for the inevitable Vikings meltdown. #
  • 21:55 @RamaRama: 4th quarters are always interesting in the land of the Vikes... We'll see. #
  • 22:02 @RamaRama: I clinched my playoff spot two weeks ago. Good luck, man. #
  • 22:07 Hillary to be announced as Sec. of State tomorrow. Bubba finally agreed to open up his donor list. #
  • 22:36 @RamaRama: Did you get your 7 yards? I missed it. #
  • 08:58 Hour and a half commute to the office today. I hate winter. #
  • 12:25 Why do I always get the retarded check out person at Target? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home