SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, December 05, 2008

My Aim Is True

  • 13:47 @metsfan: THAT is hilarious. #
  • 14:32 @thisisnotapril: Yeah, what @good43 said. We have a HIGH of 19 degrees today... Also, my daughter loves "Twitches" with the Mowry twins. #
  • 15:00 @DuggleBogey: "You're acting like a wife". #
  • 18:19 @Katitude: Costello is one of my personal, eternal favorites. Have you listened to the new one? #
  • 18:42 @katitude: Yes, yes it is. Probably my favorite one since "King of America" (maybe Spike). #
  • 18:57 @SnailTrax: that's the perfect way to put it. I'm open to be a test subject. You know, if anyone else is looking. #
  • 19:00 @Gamblingblues: NO!!!!! Wait...maybe? Wait, NO!!! Wait... #
  • 19:15 @BobbyBracelet: I'm there! Wait...No! Wait... #
  • 19:16 Also, No homo. Wait... #
  • 19:31 @thisisnotspril: Thanks for "rubbing in" that I won't be in Vegas... #
  • 19:37 Are @Gamblingblues and @SnailTrax tweeting on each other's accounts? #
  • 19:40 @Gamblingblues: That is the tweet of the night. Favoriting on Twitter right now. #
  • 20:28 Playing poker and giving the new Kanye West album another shot... #
  • 21:18 @thisisnotapril @Gamblingblues: I don't mind the GReader changes that much. Also, what instead of bold on the left? #
  • 21:21 @Gamblingblues: How would you differentiate new posts? #
  • 21:24 I had to back to this pic. I don't know why, but I love it. #
  • 22:46 It's been bugging me all night, but here it is: My beard is way more mint than @BobbyBracelet's. OK, there, I said it. #
  • 22:47 @thisisnotapril: Nice! THAT is a bit annoying. Now seeing what @Gamblingblues was talking about. #
  • 23:15 @thisisnotapril: You have NO RIGHT to throw a snowball at me!!! You put on a jacket when it's 50 degrees! Love, BP #
  • 23:17 @DuggleBogey: Trying to help bring back "mint". Also "butt fuck" as an adjective."My beard is more mint than that butt fuck @BobbyBracelet" #
  • 23:18 No offense @BobbyBracelet. #
  • 10:13 $1.64 for unleaded in Milwaukee. Zoinks! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home