SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Best Regards, MY ASSHOLE

Dear BloodyP,


We have received complaints regarding your abuse of chat privileges. Foul,
foreign or abusive language, racist remarks and threats are not tolerated on
the iPoker network. We must warn you that your future chat will be monitored
and any further abuse of this facility will result in us removing your chat
privileges indefinitely.


Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
the Noble Poker Support Team.

Email: support@noblepoker.com

Toll Free (U.S. only)
Phone: 1-866-860-1181
Fax: 1-866-289-1392

International
Phone: 63-2845-9001
Fax: 63-2845-9002


Best regards,

The Noble Poker team


Was it something I said??? Stupid beer...

9 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Fuck you Nobel!

6/1/06, 10:59 PM  
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

ha ha ha - nice e-mail there!!

6/2/06, 3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take partial credit/blame for egging you on. Well done.

Happy Effen Friday,
--Mr. P.

6/2/06, 6:26 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I'll second Waffle, Fuck Noble.
Have a great weekend!!

6/2/06, 7:20 AM  
Blogger CC said...

I think Waffle was talking about the Nobel Prize selection committe actually...

6/2/06, 7:23 AM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

What a world...imagine someone actually finding the unending stream of profanities, threats of violence and all round psychopathic babble that P routinely produces offensive! Odd.

People are crazy P, you just be you. And F'EITCTAJ....

6/2/06, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I have become a master at getting around Titan/Noble's curse filter.

I was probably this drunken rant:

"nh" c0ck s u c ker. What kind of fcknig fish calls a big preflop raise with J4o?? Stupid a$$ donkey c0ck likcer."

Or something like that. After 10 beers, things tend to get fuzzy. I believed he rivered a full house or something and crippled my stack.

6/3/06, 2:38 PM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Classic comment, Bloody P. And I thought I was the only one who actually gets these stoopid fucking emails from the poker sites. For me it's been pokerstars, and usually for me it's not so much insulting another player as it is me typing in how "I can't wait to maim Lee Jones....I'm going to slice off his fucking head and then throw up down his neck." and things like that. Fun, fun stuff.

I'm with Iak, BP. Just keep being you and fuck the fuckers who fucking tell you how to fucking talk.

6/5/06, 10:47 AM  
Blogger StB said...

Too funny! I think the Wisconsin air is affecting you.

6/5/06, 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home