SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Up Too Late















Ugh. I'm dragging today. This guy kept me up far, far too late on the Barbie chat box playing poker. He is a berry, berry bad man. Berry berry bad.

He does get mongo bonus points for playing poker on his laptop in a bar during happy hour.

Well played, sir.

Dug myself a big hole last night that I was able to reverse by the time I went to bed. I was down 1 1/2 buy-ins at one point, and ended up moving down to the lowest levels possible to stop the bleeding. I ended up $1 for the night. Blah.

9 Comments:

Blogger April said...

A HA! So YOU'RE the one!!! Chad is soooo busted!

6/1/06, 1:47 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

One what? I hope I didn't get him in trouble...

6/1/06, 2:09 PM  
Blogger ragecg said...

Hey man, hows the move goin?

anyhoo, have you, or anyone you know heard from Stars yet after you registered for the blogger tourney?
It's been more than a week, and I've yet to see anything from them...

Should I just cool my jets you think?

Later bud:)

6/1/06, 2:21 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Hey Rage,

I haven't heard anything either. I'm just assuming that if you register and put the link up on your site, you're good to go.

Anyone want to clue a couple newbies in on what happened last year?

6/1/06, 2:27 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/1/06, 2:27 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/1/06, 2:27 PM  
Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

Just check the PokerStars tournament lobby to make sure you're registered. They don't send anything out, they just check to make sure you're blog and username are both valid and then go ahead and add your name to the tourney list.

6/1/06, 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my notice in email, and I registered about a week ago.

Best,
Mr. P.

6/1/06, 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7/21/06, 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home