SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Quads Again, Contest Winner, Other B.S.

Three times in two days. Unbelievable. So rigged. Click the photo to enlarge.



___________________________________________

Note: Thanks to Blogger giving me a Dirty Sanchez, this post is only 1/2 the length of the original. Fuckers.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me their spreadsheets and suggestions to help keep better track of my wins and junk sodomizing losses. The surprising, eventual winner of the contest ended up being my buddy Josh from BadgerBucco. I've known Josh since I was five years old, and over the past 29 (!) years, we've remained fast friends, which is a rare thing these days.

Anyway, I tested out the spreadsheets from CC and Alan, signed up for Poker Dominator (from TripJax), looked at Chris Halverson's info (via April), and then asked Josh if he used anything. See, I liked everything that was sent my way (except Poker Dominator, sorry TripJax!), but was looking for something that I could track my daily swings as well as my total bankroll. Josh said he had something and sent it my way.

Tha bruthah sent me a doozy. He always seems to come through in the clutch.

If anyone would like a copy of Josh's spreadsheet, shoot me an email. He's given me full permission to share it with all y'all. There are tabs for ring games, tourneys, NL/PL mix, etc. I started inputting info into it last night (the tourney tab) and it worked like a charm. It is, how you say? The sheet.

________________________________________________

It was a break-even extravaganza on the SnG front last night. I started the night going 0-4, bubbling twice and making a big donkey move in one game that put me out fifth (let's just say that betting patterns led me to believe that my sixes were good...). I was playing solid poker, but just couldn't catch any cards for the most part, and when I did have a hand, no one would come out and play.

In one of the SnGs I played, there was a Push-Monkey-Luck-Box who would push almost every hand with literally any two cards. He busted a guy playing AKo with A3 when he paired his 3 on the turn after an Axx flop. I finally got tired of it and called his all-in with wired jacks. He flipped 96h and busted me when he hit trip 9's on the river. That put me on the worst tilt I've had in awhile. I steamed, steamed some more, then calmed down and decided to give it one more run for the night.

I finished the night going 2nd, 1st, 1st, which brought me to just a pussy hair above break-even. Thank GOD.

__________________________

Now since Blogger has bent me over and had its way with me, go read Jordan's excellent post on blogs and blogging. As a C- list blogger, I'd appreciate all the linkage I could get. I certainly try to grow my list as much as I can when people comment here, or link me up to their blogs.

16 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

I'm linking you, ya bloody bastard. By the way, I didn't realize that you had www.bloodyP.com. Smart move.

4/27/06, 9:16 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Thanks, Jordan! Now maybe I can get up to the C+ list by August!

Yeah, I snatched www.bloodyp.com up awhile back.

You can never have too much Bloody P.

4/27/06, 9:25 AM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

I suggest, as a fellow C-lister (if that), we trade links and increase our bloggy domination.

Oh, by the way, I think I know who the Champ REALLY is.

4/27/06, 12:01 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

You're linked

4/27/06, 12:05 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Who do you think Champ really is??

4/27/06, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

For some reason I thought I had linked you a while ago. I was wrong, but it has been resolved :)

4/27/06, 12:32 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Thanks, Pres! I'll get you linked up right away.

Done. And done.

CL, you're up, as well.

Merci beaucoup, beetches!

4/27/06, 1:00 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks!

I'm going to post it this week.

C-listers, unite!

4/27/06, 1:17 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

The 'it' being the Champ's identity

4/27/06, 1:18 PM  
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Thanks!

I'm going to post it this week.

C-listers, unite!

isters, unite!

4/27/06, 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man! don't be dissin the Dirty Sanchez yo! lol..

For more on the Sanchez, and even how Doyle Brunson likes a little Sanchez action once in a while, read on:

http://www.rageontilt.com/?p=4

:)

4/27/06, 2:16 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Rage,

Is there anyway to turn off the log-in aspect on the comments on your blog. I check it out all the time, but I don't want to have to register with your host to leave a comment.

Just curious.

BP

4/27/06, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

After reading all these comments, I'm a little disappointed about not getting props for using the term "pussy hair"...

I appreciate the response, but C'MON!!

;)

4/27/06, 7:30 PM  
Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

That's because A)Women shave these days, and B)You should've said "Bloody Pussy Hair"

4/29/06, 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, try it now P.
Sry bout that, but Im usin WordPress, not Blogger, and if spam gets outta hand, then I'll put it back to members only crapola:)

...oh, btw, pussy hair.

5/1/06, 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Web designer for cancer research uk celexa marijuana drug interactions Costa mesa disk data recovery Fishing derby invitations How to reduce cholesterol

3/3/07, 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home