SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, April 17, 2006

Chariotz of Fire

I've been running hotter than Elisha Cuthbert making out with Mila Kunis in a hot tub in the middle of July the past couple of days.

The last eight SnGs I've played have looked like: this:

1st
2nd
1st
1st
2nd
1st
1st
1st

One game in particular (the second one listed above), I got into trouble when my Q4 (checked from the BB) ran into Q9 on a Q94 flop. I bet the hell out it and called the guy's all-in. I had him covered by about 220 chips, so I wasn't dead, but was crippled.

Long story short, with a rush of cards, one nice suckout, and some uber tight/aggressive play, I came back to place second. It was my second best comeback. On Holdempoker.com a few months ago, I once was crippled to about 140 chips and came back to win the whole shebang.

A chip and a chair, indeed.

Oh word? Word.

Play Like a Champion Today, Bitches.

6 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

You do that at a Noble or Titan jackpot SNG and you're probably looking at some extra cash in the pocket from the jackpot.

Damn nice looking numbers...good job...

4/17/06, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Thanks, tripjax! Yeah, I'm hoping to take one solid day (8am-10pm or something), earmark $100 and just play the hell out of those jackpot SnGs (probably the Dirty Dozen because of soft tables and micro buy-in) and see if I can hit four in row.

Glad to read the baby's doing better. That stuff sucks and it's SCARY as hell when you feel helpless and don't know what the hell is going on.

4/17/06, 12:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Speaker said...

very nice, P.

But your lede is useless without pics.

4/17/06, 1:58 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I can fix that (albeit not of them making out, dammit!).

4/17/06, 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Now, if those were Rios, you'd be making a bucket load of jackpot bonuses...

Something to think about.

DAMN! Just noticed Trip beat me to it. Crafty mo fo.

4/17/06, 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.amount-of-gravel-for-driveway.info/autowaxandpolish.html Isuzu crosswind xuv http://www.astonmartin4.info/where_can_i_buy_meguiar_car_wax.html Used auto body parts oldsmobile property+and+casualty+insurance+companies+in+ma caesar27s hard hat gangbang Lamborghini automobile parts Insurance companies ohio Multiple sclerosis antidepressant zispin

1/30/07, 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home