SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Who Is The Real Poker Champ?

I'm not Poker Champ. I was skeptical about the whole "Poker Champ" persona at first, but must admit, I ended up buying it hook, line, and sinker.

There are some theories about who he really is. I'm convinced that it's Iggy. He's already developed this persona of poker-pro-dwarf (which no one seems to confirm nor deny). There is also this tidbit from Poker Champs last post:

"I got some emails from players that have been where I've been and I got a special email from one of my favorite bloggers Iggy from Guinness and Poker asking me to play in the blogger tourney for the world series."

I looked all over Champ's blog and profile for an email address, and there was none to be found. And there's never been a mention of an email address anywhere on his blog. Iggy is also the one that "invited" (via email) the Champ to play, and was the first to annouce that he had a "final" post.

All of this is highly suspicious in my book.

It's either him or Daddy.

I don't really care who Poker Champ is, but I have to echo Waffles feelings that I'm going to miss the poor bastard.

R.I.P.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your boobs.

4/15/06, 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

2/3/07, 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it power washer brick mortar Order fast tenuate on line Occasional use of adderall Tattoo removal houston Forex+introducing+broker Order adipex 37.5

2/5/07, 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home