SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shocked!


"Two in the pink, one in the stink"
OR
"Goin' to town with one in the brown"


I don't know why, but I've been laughing my ass off all day about "The Shocker". I sort of forgot it existed until I saw pictures of AlCan'tHang at the Playboy Mansion, flashing The Shocker with full aplomb. I couldn't stop laughing. I can't stop laughing now.

If we're going to keep it poker-based, I think the poker equivalent to The Shocker (from a female perspective) is being dealt pocket aces, and having someone push all-in against you and flip a pair of two's.

Joy! Ecstacy! Deliver me my bounty, you alpaca-lemur-donkey!

Until that two hits on the river giving him a set, and cripples you.

Shocker.

2 Comments:

Blogger C.L. Russo said...

I had a friend in college who was obsessed with the shocker.

At a party, in a drunken haze (natch) he muscled the microphone away from the lead singer of the house band to explain in intricate details the implementation of the shocker. He even divulged the secret of the 'vulcan shocker' variant.

I'm e-mailing the link to this entry to him and all my college friends I can think of.

3/30/06, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

God, I didn't even THINK about the Vulcan Shocker!!

LMAO.

I now have a reason to get through my day (and educate everyone I see).

Thanks, C.L.!

3/30/06, 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home