SponsoredTweets referral badge



Sunday, March 26, 2006

WTF?






I hate the poison bitch that is variance.

After running well for awhile, I think the dark lord that purchased my soul kept the reciept on my luck, went to the Service Counter, and exchanged me for junk kicking fun. The demon's name be Hasslehoff.

Today? Five SnGs, one MTT and ZERO cashes. ZERO. Zip. Nada.

I hate that. My confidence goes in the toilet (as does my bankroll).

I'm just glad I wasn't at the Playboy Mansion last night. The rejection from all of those Barbie Dolls would have put me on 'undersized junk tilt' and I don't know if I ever would have recovered.

Gotta go, another SnG is starting.

Variance, I shall conquer thee (fucking bitch)!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap!
The SAME variance demon dropkicked my junk this weekend at canturbury as well!

...gotta be a minnesota variance blanket of doom goin round......

my canturbury bankroll is only down 20 bucks, but still after 2 hrs of play im usualy doubled-up by then...
This time im actually down... BASTARD WHORE is thee which is named VARIANCE!

...we will overcome. Oh yes... we will. lol.

3/27/06, 2:06 PM  
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

I think Variance got you for snagging the book off the Tiltboys. Don't think that didn't escape my attention, P...

3/27/06, 3:17 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Garthmeister,

Yeah, I just happened to log on there not long after Josh posted that entry, and lo and behold! I got the book.

Those Tiltboy trip logs are funny as fucking hell. I've read a couple of them 3 or 4 times just to laugh out loud.

3/27/06, 4:13 PM  
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

That picture gave me a seizure. Thanks!

3/27/06, 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, update soon PLEASE! For the love of GOD!! lol...
I have to keep sheilding my eyes when checking your site, lol...

3/28/06, 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

8/24/06, 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home