SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WWdN 3/7/06

I am a donkey.

Yes.

UPDATE:

Click here for hand history and commentary on the "why" I am a donkey.

In better news, I played a 12 person SnG on Titan last night, got heads up with the chip leader (his 8K in chips vs. my 4K) and won. I played my uber aggressive game, but didn't tank post flop, instead reraising his raises when the board looked it it wouldn't have it his hand (which I know is 'iffy' when playing HU) or betting big when he checked it over. I took the lead after about 10 minutes, and finished him off a couple of minutes later when he went all-in with J6o to my QTo and I won the race.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Sorry man.. I couldn't help myself..

Rick (aka darval)

3/7/06, 8:49 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

For better or worse, I posted about the hand which ended your play in the tournament tonight. I hoped that we could discuss it and learn something from it. I admit when I reviewed it, it was not as obvious as it seemed at the time, to play it the way I did.

I hope you can descibe a little of what you were thinking at the time - and hopefully we can both learn something from it.

Rick (aka darval)

3/7/06, 9:17 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

No hard feelings (bitch). ;)

I posted my thoughts in your comments section. It was a pretty donkey play, and one that I'll have to explain to God before he lets me through the pearly gates of Heaven's Poker Room (I hear it's nicer that the Bellagio).

3/8/06, 8:13 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Congrats on the titan finish. It is always nice to go play another game and finish well after a bad beat. ;-)

3/8/06, 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

2/15/07, 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home