SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, March 02, 2006

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Champ or Chump?
(God, I wish that were really his picture)

Last night. What can I say? I had a great time sweating the ladies and getting to "meet" some of the esteemed poker bloggers that I've read for the past 6 months or so.

Oh, and then there was The Champ.

I feel almost bad saying this, but I almost felt sort of bad for the Bud-toting-Woman-beating-Kid-Rock-loving-Play-money-tourney-mentoring bastard. He sure got a 'big blue veiner' stuck into him last night, as such blogging heavyweights as AlCan'tOutDrinkBloodyP, Sir Waffles, Drizz, etc. were doing their best to take him off his game, while the rest of the peanut gallery hurled insults his way. He was Custer, we were the indians.

Low Rollin' does an excellent job of recapping what happened for basically an hour straight. Check it out.

OK, the guy really comes across like a Grade-A asshole sometimes, but man, last night he was Christ, we were the Romans and we crucified him.
Oh, and Joanne won the whole thing in a final hand race with Maudie. Congrats to Maudio for not falling into The Champs "trap" and hitting a straight flush to knock The President of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club out of the tourney.

****

The great Titan experiment continues to go well. The tables are incredibly soft, and I've only lost twice since I've sat down in an SnG. Funny story:

Looking around for a $5 SnG to play in, I find one that looks good, register, and wait for the cards to fly. Well, they fly, but I've got FOUR pocket cards. Oh sweet Susan Sarandon, I think, I'm in a fucking $5 Omaha game. Not only is it Omaha, but it's High/Low.

I've played Omaha maybe twice in my life. Never really cared for it, but I was pot committed to this tourney, so I started to pray play.

The tables are so soft at Titan ("how soft are they?"). They're so soft that I came in second place and got myself nine smacks ($4 net). Tourists. Fish. LOLOL!! LLOOLL!!!

I then hit up a $2 Dirty Dozen Jackpot and placed 2nd in that as well. Low buy-ins, I know, but practice makes perfect!

Play like a Blue Veiner today!

5 Comments:

Blogger ScurvyDog said...

I still think that picture is really him and he just made up his little story about picking some random pic when everyone started ragging on him for looking like such a toolbox.

3/2/06, 3:02 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

LOLLOL!!! (I can't stop doing that. It's a sickness. Please help me)

God, I sure hope it is. He looks like he should carry a broad sword or something...

3/2/06, 3:57 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

get rid of that stupid Rage on Tilt link that redirects to Microsoft.

3/3/06, 1:28 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

It does??

3/3/06, 2:16 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Thank you, Sir. I screwed up the HTML in the link for Rage On Tilt. It should work now.

MN bloggers, represent!

3/3/06, 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home