SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, March 13, 2006

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz, yeah.

There has to be at least six inches of snow on the ground here in beautiful Minneapolis. It's abolootly insane. Friday, I was in jeans, a t-shirt and freakin' flip flops catching a smoke on our porch. It was almost 60 degrees and I was lovin' it (insert McDonald's "buh buh buh bah baaah" jingle here). Today? Blizzard. Welcome to Minnesota, eh.

The weekend was ultra-light pokerwise. I played a couple of shorthanded SnG's on Titan last night, but that was about it. The weekend was spent in Milwaukee, where, inexplicably, they were having St. Patrick's Day celebrations. On Saturday, March 11th. WTF?

Mmmmm...green beer. Always a bonus. And if you're even just driving through Wisconsin, stop off at a gas station and buy them out of all of the New Glarus beer they have. It's the nectar of the gods.

I drafted my fantasy baseball team, and after going over my roster, it appears that my tight-ass drafting will net me a team that will be akin to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays or the Folwell Neighborhood Pee Wee Baseball Club. God, I suck at fantasy sports. I might as well have taken that $50 league fee and set it on fire.
__________

As you can see, I love playing at Titan Poker so much, I signed up to be an affiliate. Please feel free to click on that big ass banner to the right and sign up. Good software + soft tables = crazy delicious poker. I play Titan almost exclusively now (WWdN tourney is the only exception). For all of you newbie poker players out there (like me), it's a great place to get your feet wet and work on your game. Titan has SnGs starting at $1.00.

That's it for the non-sequiter ramblings for today. I'm going to pour another cup of coffee, hang out in my sweats and watch PBS kids with the BPlings the rest of the day.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn you P!! LOL.

I was hopin for a day off, but no go here:(

I live in Chanhassen, but luckily I work in Eden Prairie.

Was havin a smoke on the porch on Fri night as well, now this... typical, lol.

Spent some time playing 2/4-limit at the Canturbury card club yesterday, bought-in for 100, walked out with 200. I'll take it:)

Take care.

3/13/06, 10:09 AM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Hey Rage,

Work = -EV today.

Cool about Canterbury. I've never played there, but want to check it out.

How is the play there? Soft? Tight?

3/13/06, 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we got lucky and got a very tight table, BUT, my buddy and I had a dude on my left who was the loosest player on the table, and the first hand I saw him win with was the friggin hammer! I couldnt believe it, lol.

The cool part was, there was NO wait, and when we were asked if we wanted to sit together, we said hell yeah! lol.

I bought-in for 100 and doubled up, but my buddy bought in for the least (20 bucks!) had to rebuy once, then walked away with 160!, lol.

Then we had sushi later that night at fuji-ya in uptown. Lots of driving, but well worth it.

You GOTTA go there man, its awesome.

We are going again on sunday evening with my buddy and his girl, so if you wanna join us for some chow and live 2/4-limit poker at cantubury, just email me before friday, and we'll get in touch.

Otherwise, on Sat. we are playing a live bar tourney at 12:30pm at Campions bar and grill at Lake st. and Blaisdell in the uptown area.

Later man!

3/13/06, 11:28 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Great...now I have to turn on word verification.

3/14/06, 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, lol. I hate that.
I sadly have user auth turned on on my wordpress blog.
gl with it man!

3/15/06, 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Honda engine short in gx610 Nissan gps navi porsche caymen pic Diy+home+security+system gangbang girles body subaru parts Hpgl viewer plotter Hbo family bonds Can one take provigil guarana seed extract varis japan subaru Subaru imprezas why pay tax withholding 1999 subaru legacy floormats Animated happy puppy dance design a kitchen cabinet mary bentley Personal financial planning gitman tenth Isuzu czci

2/16/07, 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

3/2/07, 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home