SponsoredTweets referral badge



Friday, April 21, 2006

All Right Thursday Night

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott from Dead Money, Inc. last night at, of all places, a micro SnG on Titan. He's on some sort of mission to turn $3 of April's into $500 in a month or two or three. We hit up the IM later on and chatted it up a bit. You have been linked, sir.

I ended up getting knocked out of that SnG (embarassingly) early, and found a couple more that I donked out of (one in the money). Slightly dronkified and a little on tilt, I sat down at a micro NL ring game and ended up making all of my money back plus rake.

I'm starting to like those NL ring games. You just wait for a monster and let everyone else throw their money at you. I've lost a lot of money there in the past, but I was playing a wiiiide range of hands. Anything with a face on it was playable. Now, though, I've tightened up considerably, and the last 3 times I've sat down, I've walked away a winner.

Anyway, I decided since I was in full dronkey mode (and uber confident after my score at the NL table), the best thing to do would be to show off my Alpha-Poker-Male pipes and play one more six-handed SnG to end the night.

I won.

It was late, and I don't remember all the details, but I sure as hell remember that Titan trophy flashing at me. I love that thing. My kids love it even more. I always make sure to show it to them when I win. They do a little happy dance. Unfortunately, they were fast asleep, so I had to enjoy it by myself.

That's all the news that's fit to print for today. Oh except this. Crush.

Have a great weekend, all.