SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Little Help?

OK. So. I'm coming to the point where I need to record my daily wins/losses/breakevens in an easy-to-use format.

Does anyone out there have a simple spreadsheet, or know of a simple and cheap (read: free) site that offers some sort of software to track my ongoing tryst with Mistress Variance?

Person who sets me up gets a free micro heads-up match with me on Titan, an opened (but not used) condom, and an easter egg full of mini-M&M's.

As an added bonus, if you don't have a Titan account I will give you 50% of the sign up bonus I receive if you sign-up through Titan via my site (use links in this post or the banner below on the right) and make a deposit.

Thanks in advance.

BP

8 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Get Poker Tracker..

4/25/06, 2:53 PM  
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Sir,

I've downloaded it, and I don't believe I can use Poker Tracker on Titan or Noble.

For your effort, I will send you a used condom. Please forward me your snail mail address.

Thanks!

4/25/06, 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

You can't use PokerTracker on Noble/Titan. More importantly, you want something more simple. Send me an IM on Yahoo with your email address and I'll hook it up.

4/25/06, 4:44 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I can send you the excel format I use.

I'll be deleting all of my records from it first though.

It's just a spreadsheet though. Nothing special.

Um... if you comment on my blog and enter your email address in the form in the appropriate spot I can send it.

4/25/06, 5:42 PM  
Blogger TripJax said...

bottomline...

www.pokerdominator.com

it is free and you can access it anywhere...

4/25/06, 6:22 PM  
Blogger April said...

Halverson has a good one -

http://www.chrishalverson.com/archives/200505/poker-spreadsheet/

4/25/06, 8:12 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Bloody P--

Let me know if you need my spreadsheet, and I'll email it. Nothing big, but I use it daily.

4/25/06, 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poker Dominator friggin rocks, thanks tripJ!

4/27/06, 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home