SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 14:32 Heading into a "bitch at the sales guy" meeting. This'll be fun... #
  • 15:25 @RamaRama: Probably about 10, which I think is right. #
  • 15:27 @RamaRama: Actually it's 913 miles. At an average drive of 75mph, you'll get there in 12 hours, 15 minutes. #
  • 16:33 @DeadMoneyInc: You take him up on that? #
  • 19:06 Reading a GReader thread @Gamblingblues posted about the best of alt-country music.Front to back Whiskeytown's "Stranger's Almanac" for me. #
  • 19:39 Homemade enchiladas with guacamole made by mi. #dinnerreport #
  • 20:40 @ohcaptain: I think a warm sock is in your future. #
  • 23:25 Holy shit is Julia Allison annoying. But for some reason I an unable to unsubscribe to her "lifecast"/think about the two of us in Barbados. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home