SponsoredTweets referral badge



Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 11:15 @Gamblingblues: Good stuff. #
  • 17:00 Explaining Twitter to a 30 year old... #
  • 20:41 @good43: WHY GOD, WHY????? I mean, congrats!!! #
  • 21:45 @good43: Tried the warm water and hydrogen peroxide remedy. So far, still approx 50% loss in hearing in my ear. Thx for the tip, tho. #
  • 22:03 @good43: I think you may be correct! Can't believe I didn't think of that before...Stupid brain. #
  • 22:14 OK, I was wrong. Hearing loss in right ear is about 80%. Commence freaking out. #
  • 23:28 RT @_taylor_ Sample room, then drop off rent, then Salon Saloon, then basketball. Only in Obama's America. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home