SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, March 02, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 13:11 RT @creativecommons: 730mb of "JoCo Looks Back" album and source now available on LegalTorrents: bit.ly/4rs7Ye #
  • 13:12 @thisisnotapril: Oh, that was torture? I thought @toddtodderson was role playing at an S&M club. #
  • 16:01 We're gonna get all mavericky and do stuff that a couple o' mavericks would do. Ya know, stuff like that. #
  • 16:05 @_taylor_ Newscaster on Mary Tyler Moore show. #
  • 16:08 Oops: @_taylor_ Newscaster on Mary Tyler Moore show. #tedbaxter #
  • 16:44 @metsfan: L. O. L. #
  • 17:40 @TheLuckbox: Or is it that Jindal is against Volcano disaster relief funding, but will soak up every penny of fed funds for hurricanes? #
  • 18:09 @TheLuckbox: is.gd/hPy4 I'm sure Governor Palin is at Dick Cheney's "undisclosed location" somewhere. And will take the funding... #
  • 18:29 2012 GOP Front Runners: is.gd/lvsz #
  • 18:51 @_jjok_ I hope so! That ticket would be a mortal lock for the DFL in 2012. #
  • 19:00 Rush in 2012 may not be far off: "My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh," Michael Steele said. #
  • 19:30 Watching Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone with the kiddies. #
  • 20:29 @gadzooks64: Can you get me some for my son? He's a completely insane 5 year old. :) #
  • 22:38 WHY IS LENO STILL ON THE AIR??? WTF?? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home