SponsoredTweets referral badge



Monday, March 09, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 08:07 it's 8:05 and work is already pissing me off... #
  • 11:36 @DeadMoneyInc: Come to Horicon, WI! It's cold, small, and a decent place to raise kids. We're moving back to Mpls, so you can buy our house #
  • 11:41 @DeadMoneyInc: I can set you up once @RamaRama sets me up in Minneapolis. :) Pay it forward and all that. #
  • 11:45 @DeadMoneyInc: About 35 minutes (45 miles). Straight shot, no traffic to deal with. #
  • 11:55 @DeadMoneyInc: Not really, just hoping he'll hook a brother up. I can probably get my old job back, if need be. #
  • 12:33 @ohcaptain: You're in Rochester, right? #
  • 12:48 @ohcaptain: Once we get back, home game indeed. Probably can get @RamaRama and @Drizztdj involved as well. #
  • 15:45 @genebromberg: AMEN #
  • 17:44 Joe Mauer has back pain now? Jeezus, he's almost as bad as Mark Prior... #
  • 18:38 @DuggleBogey: You were gone? #
  • 21:20 Once I start one of those goddamned Harry Potter movies with the kids, I can't stop watching... #
  • 22:03 This weather is BULLSHIT. #
  • 22:17 @Gamblingblues: Tell me more, tell me more, Was it love at first sight? Tell me more, tell me more, Did she put up a fight? #
  • 22:24 @thisisnotapril: That, my friend, is old school wit. Not everyone has to make armpit noises, you know. #bandcamp :P #
  • 23:17 @thisisnotapril: Only reason I like that movie is it was the only LASERDISC at the library as a kid. And yes, we checked out the player, too #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home