SponsoredTweets referral badge



Thursday, March 05, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 15:47 If you had a budget of $40K, and I presented you a solution that cost $60K, and I was the best salesperson in the world, would you buy? #
  • 16:36 @good43: EXACTLY. Some owners just don't get it. "They're a big company, they'll find it somewhere!" Um, they just laid off 100 people. #
  • 16:36 @_jjok_ RUN FORREST!!!!! #
  • 19:26 @Gamblingblues: Hmmm...Haven't listened to The Band in forever. #
  • 19:36 @Gamblingblues: Correct my if I'm wrong, but isn't that a Dylan song that The Band covered? My memory of all this stuff is hazy. #
  • 19:36 @Gamblingblues: Knew a guy who was a HUGE Dylan fan. Me? Not so much. #
  • 19:47 @Gamblingblues: Didn't Dylan do a version of it? Checking Google now. #
  • 19:48 Yes, yes, he did. #
  • 19:54 @Gamblingblues: Ever listen to Horse Feathers? If you like Iron and Wine, I imagine you'll like them. Like I&W with a little more twang. #
  • 20:08 @Gamblingblues: I'll DM you. #
  • 20:19 @snailtrax: Chin up, cheer up. There's always donkeys. Also, that sounds vaguely like a Groucho Marx quote. #
  • 20:20 @genebromberg: Now I have to brush up on The Band AND Robbie Robertson? You guys are killin' me here! #
  • 20:46 @Gamblingblues: Wow. Just...wow. #
  • 22:49 @good43: You hiring? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home