SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 10:24 Celebrating my 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe she's put up with my crap for so long! #
  • 13:42 @ohcaptain @_jjok_ Thanks for the congrats! Tonight will be this: drop.io/6haeqcl (SFW) #
  • 15:43 @Gamblingblues: Thank you, sir! #
  • 15:44 @Iggylicious: Merci. I think she's waiting for year ten before she finally wises up, but I'll take it! #
  • 16:08 RT @_taylor_ girls are always thinking about getting bangs. it's crazy. #
  • 16:51 @good43: Thanks... #
  • 17:06 @@TheLuckbox: I do agree with @Gamblingblues . Dems have sat idly by while people like Rush try to destroy them. #
  • 17:07 I think the days of a passive DFL are finally coming to an end. And that is GREAT change. The GOP cowers before Rush like he's f'n Cheney. #
  • 17:08 @TheLuckbox: By head of the Republican Party, I assume you're talking about Rush Limbaugh. #
  • 17:18 @TheLuckbox: Don't be so sure about that. Emanuel is politically the kind of guy who'll eat Rush's liver with a nice chianti. #
  • 17:22 @TheLuckbox: Scared of what, exactly? They've got the majority, and Limbaugh is a former hillbilly heroin addict with a "talk show"... #
  • 17:27 Not name calling: Truth. He was addicted, and he does have a "talk show" which is actually a bully pulpit. #
  • 17:28 Plus, look what "real conservatism" has gotten us over the last 8 years: A shredded Constitution and a disaster of an economy. Well played. #
  • 17:41 @TheLuckbox: Pull the plank out of your own eye, before you comment on the speck in mine. Remember "Messiah"? C'mon Luckbox, get real. #
  • 17:41 is.gd/lPIx Hat tip to @Gamblingblues on GoogleReader. #
  • 17:54 @TheLuckbox: Off to enjoy my crazy, liberal 9th wedding anniversary. We're burning an effigy to Limbaugh and Cheney (after sex). #
  • 18:00 @TheLuckbox: LOL #
  • 19:16 how do i know EvieMarie? #
  • 19:43 @EvieMarie: I'm sure you can! Glad to have you part of my Twitterdom. #
  • 20:00 Jon Stewart always says it best: is.gd/lQEg #
  • 22:30 Highly recommend Horse Feathers album "Words Are Dead" #
  • 22:32 @_jjok_ THAT is some funny stuff. I'd rather strap some C4 on me and walk into an Iraqi market than deal with that for an afternoon. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home