SponsoredTweets referral badge



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Aim Is True

  • 18:24 @peacorn: Glad it was just the car! Hope SSP is doing well. #
  • 19:11 OK, I've been in sales for 12 years and am sick of it. Any ideas of a suitable career path (besides pimp)? #
  • 19:46 epic-win.info is live. Any blog related pimpage would be much appreciated! #
  • 20:24 @BobbyBracelet: Why does that sound SO FUCKING GOOD right now? #
  • 20:27 @BobbyBracelet: I think www.thisismytgod.com/ is a prime blog to get ripped apart *cough* I mean praised by Jebus. #
  • 22:08 @DeadMoneyInc: I'm totally in. I'll bypass the car door, and lay my head on the street for a steamroller. #
  • 22:12 Horse Feathers has an Iron and Wine meets 16 Horsepower kinda vibe. @Gamblingblues- Yay or nay? Did you listen to it? #
  • 22:16 @RamaRama I'm going with 173 #
  • 22:18 @donkeypuncher @maigrey: Dammit! I owe Waffles $5.00 #
  • 22:39 @RamaRama: You're Lulu Roman sized, aren't you? We're all wrong. #
  • 22:43 Listening to the new Ben Kweller. #
  • 22:57 @good43: LOL #
  • 23:00 @Easycure @RamaRama: Or at a bar playing online poker. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Sign up for your own Twitter @ www.twitter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home